AI Discovery Sessions
Eager to jump on the digitization train within your company? Are you uncertain about the impact of Artificial Intelligence? You probably already have several promising ideas, but you find it difficult to choose or decide which ones. Do you want to gain insights in the value of such AI projects? Time to make the next move and turn your ideas into reality!
What are AI Discovery Sessions?
During a 4 hour discovery sessions (partly funded by Agoria), our AI experts Jochem Grietens (coordinator AILab) and Lieven Claeys (Business Development Manager Digital Innovation) will guide you in discovering what your first steps to digital transformation should be. They will support you in sharpening your initial ideas through a design thinking workshop.
During our AI Discovery Sessions you may expect
- Discovering your opportunities and possible AI solutions for your company needs
- Using application tools, such as Machine Learning Canvas and AI Readiness Canvas
- Discovering the value of your data
- Starting to define the total concept of your projects from the physical (ex. sensors) to the analytical side.
Please note that we commit to keep all shared information strictly confidential.
When and where?
The discovery sessions last for 4 hours and take place on the following dates and locations. These sessions cost €300 for Agoria members, and €500 for non-members*.
UPDATE: Due to the current Corona pandemic, the sessions in April and May will take place online. You will receive more information on this upon registration.
- on 18 March at Verhaert, Kruibeke
- on 22 April at The Beacon, Antwerp
- on 13 May at Pegus Digital, Kuurne
- on 17 June at Moebius Design, Gentbrugge
- on 16 September at Verhaert, Kruibeke
- on 14 October at The Beacon, Antwerp
- on 18 November at Pegus Digital, Kuurne
- on 16 December at Lambda-X, Nivelles
*These sessions are supported by Agoria. Price per company includes 3 participants.
Fill out the contact form below to register for an AI discovery session.