Improve road safety, provide driver alerts & improve weather predictions through analytics of car sensor dataSMART INDUSTRY
Early fire & propagation prediction by applying machine learning to gas sensors.SMART INDUSTRY
Classify the polishing state of diamonds, used to feed the polishing control loop (force & diamond facet polishing orientation).SMART INDUSTRY
Using wearable sensor data to monitor and incentivize heart failure patients. Comparative study of machine learning techniques for human activity recognition.SMART LIFE SCIENCES
Using advanced deep neural network technologies to estimate blood pressure from blood volume pulse measurement.SMART LIFE SCIENCES
Automated system to monitor car drivers behavior (safe, distracted, fatigue…), achieved by applying a convolutional neural network on webcam images of the driver.SMART INDUSTRY
Intelligent is better
Users want a more engaging and convenient experience whilst expecting the highest quality at an affordable cost. Doing more with less can only be achieved by doing it more intelligently. Our AILab’s mission is to bring state-of-the-art intelligence to your products, machines and services.
We help you to improve efficiency, safety, quality and customer engagement with artificial intelligence, and bring new insights by applying cutting edge data science. Verhaert’s AILab dedicated team of data scientists and AI engineers translate your business requirements into the quality and robust AI solutions.
Bringing structure to your data
Making data & AI solutions scalable
Bridging the gap between data source, pipeline, AI, target device & end-user
Integrating data from any source, sensor or database
Building dashboards & bringing insight in your data
Automating your challenges with artificial intelligence
Versatile skills & services of Verhaert’s AILab
Building custom AI solutions
- Custom algorithm development
- AI requirements analysis: data, algorithm, system and user/UX requirements
- AI task matching: translating your “need for intelligence” to existing and custom AI models
- Algorithm scouting: leveraging existing algorithms for your intelligent product idea
- AI workflow design: analyzing your current workflow and outlining AI strategies for improvement
- Getting insights from data through the power of data science
- Data quality auditing
- Data gathering support from start to finish
- Existing dataset scouting
- Big and small data handling, curating and cleaning
- Data labeling support, in-house and with our labeling partners
- Simulations for data gathering and scenario modelling
- Target device selection: embedded, edge, server, mobile
- Algorithm optimization for target device: performance, memory, speed, power consumption
- Software service, support and maintenance
- Handover services: full handover of IP, development and production code to customer with clear user and development manual
- Robust MLOps strategy implementation
AI system architecture
- Select the best software tools for the job
- Reliable and secure AI architectures
- Cloud based AI design and build: AWS, GCP, azure, etc.
- Edge and mobile architecture
- IoT/AI architecture
- Integrating AI in your workflow through integrated UX design
Data & AI journey roadmapping
- AI strategy roadmapping
- AI awareness sessions
- AI opportunity scouting sessions
- AI product roadmapping
- Data gathering roadmapping
- AI co-development
- AI custom teaching
Accelerating your AI & data science roadmap
Experimenting with Proofs of Concepts (PoCs) and pilots. The organization is trying to put AI into production and can do so in limited ways.
Exploring what artificial intelligence is and what it can bring to your organization. The organization doesn’t yet have an AI model or solution in production.
Moving from PoC/pilot to an AI solution in production still requires significant organizational work at this stage.
Scaling AI solution deployments efficiently as the number of deployed AI models increases. The organization is approaching a factory of model production.
Transforming the organization itself through the use of artificial intelligence. The organization uses AI and data science in how it operates across many critical areas of the business.
I highly appreciate Verhaert’s solid engineering approach, skill and versatility in artificial intelligence development. Their ability to integrate this into other disciplines like smart sensing, UX design, engineering and software development has proven extremely valuable to our projects at DEME group.
Fabien Donze, Innovation Manager at DEME Group
Discover our markets
Verhaert’s AILab implements artificial intelligence for applications in FMCG, industry, life sciences, and space and security.
Consumers are expecting smart products
Smart interfaces, preference understanding, personalized services and fun easy-to-use smart applications. AI and data science enable the highest quality products at affordable cost.
Aiming to improve efficiency continuously
Achieving the highest quality at affordable cost requires optimization, smart planning tools, automation, smart R&D tools, automated quality control and improvement.
The life sciences are increasingly data driven
Patients, doctors and medical equipment companies get exposed to various types of data. AI and data science make the data actionable.
Unlock the potential of space assets
The vast amounts of space-related assets require smart maintenance and autonomous control to lower costs. By using AI and data science you open opportunities to innovate with data coming from space assets.
Some of AILab’s success stories
Latest insights on artificial intelligence & data
Get in touch with AILab
Interested in Verhaert’s AI development and consultancy services? Get in touch with Joris for your digital innovation, we’re looking forward to helping you.