Business & innovation strategy
An effective business and innovation strategy is based on what the market will need in the future, rather than on today’s needs and technologies. Verhaert integrates your internal knowledge and strategic goals with our technical expertise and market insights to develop a roadmap that pinpoints high-value development opportunities.
Creating growth opportunities based on new job-to-be-done’s and white spaces.
Exploring overserved segments with breakthrough propositions.
Developing new or alternative revenue models and repeating business by digital and IoT enabled services.
Transforming your business based circular economy opportunities.
Generating growth and scalability by digital and data driven products and services.
Comprehensive, highly strategic and detailed investigations into the specific markets in which our clients operate. We overlay the prevailing science and technology context with more traditional market analysis tools. The result is an in-depth appraisal of the current landscape, emerging trends, business opportunities and potential threats and the required insight to make informed choices.
- Staying up-to-date with current trends by exploring online research, social media hypes and research papers.
- Reviewing and analyzing patent activity to understand early signals of new trends and future innovation waves.
Benchmark the future
- Creating the products of tomorrow by compiling in-depth competitor, solution, technology and market-centric research.
- Providing powerful visual insights for trade-offs and internal communication.
- Allowing you to envision future products in the early stages of product development.
- Preparing and consolidating your project through co-creation development sessions.
- Providing TRL and CRL assessment.
- Supporting an action-oriented and project-driven innovation approach.
Verhaert has undertaken a wide range of market landscaping projects. One of our core areas of expertise is identifying and assessing the feasibility of new market opportunities, blending our industry experience with our front end innovation and technology development expertise.
We use traditional market analysis tools, but add a deep layer of analysis around technology realities and product development opportunities. Our aim is to identify products and services that not only sound good, but are also technically feasible and could be launched against market, regulatory and commercial requirements.
Analyzing and simulating the potential impact of your strategic choices.
- Public funding
- Living labs
- Program management
Hackathons & accelerators
Set-up and organization of thematic acceleration programs for corporates, research centers and agencies. In an agile process we guide your teams and ventures through the innovation journey, from idea to business validation.
- Innovation events
- Master classes
- Innovation board
- Innovation governance